I add the contact details of the received business card in the LinkedIn.com address book.
And in the notes, I write down some details of the contact or the meeting I had.
What are the benefits of doing this?
- Contact information is always available. (I use LinkedIn also on my mobile.)
- I don't think there are any storage limitations on LinkedIn contacts.
- Fast, easy and simple.
- My outlook address book stays clean.
What could be better...
(I could be wrong about this, so your feedback is welcome!)
- You have to send an invite before you can add details. So I keep the received business cards until my invite is accepted.
- I need groups of relations. It would be great if you could indicate that a relation is active or passive. A ranking from e.g. 0 to 9 would be great.
- The address book functionality of LinkedIn.com is not always stable, so sometimes you have to push the save button several times before your information is saved.
- Linked to linkedin.com. There are exchange possibilities, but we keep having several address books.
Post a Comment